Tuesday, June 29, 2010

summer 2010

days turns to nights, night turns into whatever we want
we're young enough to say, this has gotta be the good life
when you're happy like a fool, let it take over you
when everything is out you gotta take it in
so tell me what there is to complain about?


summer 2010 is kicking off to a great start :) tanning, beaching it up, being with the people closest to you; what more can i ask for?

So i just realized my goals in life : Don't take life too seriously. Spend more time with the people I love. Be spontaneous. Don't let work overtake me. Travel the world. Spoil myself occasionally and not feel guilty about it. Find someone I can share my whole life with. After all, life is for living

gahhhh
i'm gonna kill someone when one more person talks about twilight. waiting on line for the midnight showing for a movie with actors who cannot act is embarrassing. sorry twilight fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment